KMACK HOBO BACKPACK - Black Veg
The KMacK Hobo Backpack -- This bucket style bag is made from vegetable tanned Horween leather. Handcrafted whip-stitching details the front flap, along with long tassels on the drawstring. Wear this bag either on the shoulder or as a backpack. The black color-way is paired with antique nickel hardware and features signature printed organic twill lining. This convertible backpack style is where mindful design equals supreme adventure wear.
- Chemical free vegetable tanned full grain naked leather.
- Antique nickel hardware.
- Wrapped handle for comfort.
- Signature printed organic twill lining.
- Interior zipper pocket & slip pocket
- Fully leather lined flap.
- Drawstring & hidden magnetic closure.
- Comes with a reusable organic canvas tote / dust bag.
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" L x 10 3/4" H x 6 3/8" D.
- Made in USA.
- We suggest using Chamberlain's Leather Milk formula #3 to condition & protect vegetable tanned leather.
Free shipping within the United States.
* Sustainability: M83 is committed to sustainable and fair trade manufacturing practices. Each piece is designed, sourced and skillfully made by hand in the USA.
* All bags can be customized and made to order. Please feel free to contact us with your inquiry.